PTA Fund Raising Package for your school and provide a Great Family Circus Show to entertain everyone as well!
Book a Special Mini Circus Show with Kuki & Krums the Clowns and make money for your school fund. The children will be laughing all the way home and the PTA will be laughing all the way to the bank. All you need to do is book us and sell tickets (have a poster design competition in school to build up the excitement and advertise), then on the day of your booking provide the space with seating, organise the audience, sell some treats, raffle tickets and enjoy the show.
The school PTA could potentially raise between £525.00 - £2225.00 easily!
How it works:
Book 1, 2 or 3 shows in January - July 2020 after school or on a Saturday or Sunday and raise money without all the stress and hassle of a school fair.
PTA Funds Raising with 1 Circus Show
- Book a 1 hour show for an audience of 200 - cost £600.00
- Hire a candy floss and popcorn cart (includes 200 items) - cost £75.00
- Total outlay £675.00 (travel expenses may be additional, please provide a post code for an estimate)
- Sell 200 seats at £5.00 each - earn £1000.00
- Sell 200 candy floss and popcorn at £1.00 each - earn £200.00
- Total income £1200.00 (plus sell drinks and hot dogs at your own discretion)
Total income £1200.00 - total outlay £675.00 = £525.00 + Profit
PTA Funds Raising with 2 Circus Shows
- Book 2 x 1 hour shows for an audience of 200 per show - cost £900.00
- Hire a Candy floss and popcorn cart (includes 400 items) - cost £125.00
- Total outlay £1025.00 (travel expenses may be additional, please provide a post code for an estimate)
- Sell 400 seats at £5.00 each - earn £2000.00
- Sell 400 candy floss and popcorn at £1.00 each - earn £400.00
- Total income £2400.00 (plus drinks and hot dogs at your own discretion)
Total income £2400.00 - total outlay £1025.00 = £1375.00 + Profit
PTA Funds Raising with 3 Circus Shows
- Book 3 x 1 hour shows for an audience of 200 per show - cost £1200.00
- Hire a Candy floss and popcorn cart (includes 600 items) - cost £175.00
- Total outlay £1375.00 (travel expenses may be additional, please provide a post code for an estimate)
- Sell 600 seats at £5.00 each - earn £3000.00
- Sell 600 candy floss and popcorn at £1.00 each - earn £600.00
- Total income £3600.00 (plus drinks and hot dogs at your own discretion)
Total income £3600.00 - total outlay £1375.00 = £2225.00 + Profit
What is included:
For a Special Treat this year simply invite Kuki & Krums the Clowns to your School to have some fun with a variety of NEW and ORIGINAL material, a subtle touch of Panto and the magic and surprises of the clown duo.
Our colourful Mini Circus Stage and Circus Scenario brings the atmosphere of the Circus to any venue. The variety show involves circus skills, clown comedy sketches, music, dancing, acrobatics, puppets, magic, competitions, lots of audience participation.
A truly magical show to get everyone in the Circus mood. We will make it a Day to remember for all the children, parents and teachers too!
If you are a small school, why not open ticket sales to the local community. If you are bigger school and have a large hall, our shows are insured for a seated audience capacity of 400, so you could make even more money and have more smiles.
Recommended Show Times:
Please note, we require access to the school hall 1 1/2 - 2 hours before the show to set up and teach a member or two of the PTA how to make candy floss!
After school (recommended times)
- 1 show 4 - 5pm
- 2 shows 4 - 5pm and 6 - 7pm
- 3 shows 4 - 5pm, 6 - 7pm and 8 - 9pm
- 1 show up to 1pm or from 2pm
- 2 shows 11 - 12pm and 1 - 2pm or 1 - 2pm and 3 - 4pm
- 3 shows 11 - 12pm, 1 - 2pm and 3 - 4pm
Also included in the package
Candy floss and popcorn stand' (we will teach a member or two of the PTA how to make the candy floss prior to the show). Add a drinks and hot dog stand to make more money.
Red carpet entrance, wonderful stage, circus side drops and elephant stands.
Our Space Show Requirements are simple:
Your school hall will need to provide us with at least 6m width x 4m depth for our performance space and a central isle for the audience to enter. We can provide mats around the circus ring for smaller children who wish to sit near the front and you would then need 9 - 10 rows of benches and / or chairs to seat approximately 16 to a row.
If you prefer to have children sitting with their parents, then you would need to have 12 - 13 rows of benches and / or chairs to seat approximately 16 to a row. This seating plan is to give you a rough idea of how to seat an audience of 200. Please note, no prams are permitted in the auditorium during the show.
For multiple shows we require 1 hour interval to allow the audience to leave and arrive and for us to prepare the props for the next show. This will also allow PTA members time to prepare candy floss, drinks and hot dogs and have a clean up and remove rubbish.
Please note, we carry a large number of bulky and heavy props and equipment, so require easy access to your school hall. This means parking needs to be made available outside the school hall doors or immediately outside school reception doors, if the former is not possible, as with some old school buildings. If your school does not have direct parking outside the school hall or reception; easy access; wide doors or there are steps or stairs, there is an additional unloading / loading fee of £50.00. The candy floss and pop corn cart needs to returned to us in the same condition as provided (cleaning instructions will come with the equipment) or a £20.00 cleaning fee is payable.
We had Melanie and Angelo (Kuki and Krums the clowns) visit our school as an end of year treat for our attendance celebration. I cannot rate them high enough. They put on a wonderful show for 100 children and had every one of them in the palms of their hands.
We had children from reception to yr 6 and they all had the best time. The staff loved it too.
Will definitely book again and can highly recommend them. Well done to you both and thank you for entertaining us.
The children haven't stopped talking about it since.
Friday the 13th was a surprisingly lucky day for our Early Years Foundation, as the Magical Circus came to Mossfield.
Kuki and Krums the clowns entertained children with an array of antics, and colourful Christmas characters.
Children were treated to a special Kuki and Krums pantomime, and were assisting with magic tricks as they celebrated Christmas in the most fun way possible.
The children were kept well entertained, and there were laughs all round as the clowns showed off with their seriously silly jokes and antics.